I watched episode 311 of Naruto Shippuden yesterday. It wasn’t my favorite episode, since it wasn’t from the main plot (although, if a show is mostly fillers, backgrounds, and flashbacks, can we even call the actual story the “main” plot?). Plus the biggest conflict involved the old bathhouse tropes: peeping toms, body shape envy... you know the drill. It was also supposed to set up the Road to Ninja movie, which I’m in no hurry to watch anyway.
- I’d have a real me to argue with when I nag myself to get homework done or go to bed. My shadow clone would literally drag me out from under my covers.
- We could multitask in the kitchen and focus on more dishes at once... and talk to people without losing count of cups of flour.
- I’d have a panel of Annalyns to talk with when I’m stuck with my writing. We could even role play, with each me being a different one of my characters, and another one writing down everything we did. That would be such a fun way to brainstorm!
- I could play Boggle with myself, since my family won’t play me anymore.
- My shadow clone could count how many reps of certain exercises I do, so I can focus on form and breathing.
- I could get two more Twitter accounts with the same profile pictures and similar names, set my clones up on different devices, and argue with myself. I could do the same thing on Facebook.
- We’d play duets on the piano.
- I could pretend I’ve found my long-lost twin, then, on April Fool’s Day, lock her up and announce to my friends that she’s under observation to make sure she’s not evil.
- We could surround my dog when he runs off and refuses to come back in, instead of resorting to bribery.
- I’d always have someone to unashamedly fangirl with about anime and otome games.
Post a Comment
CAREFUL! Read the buttons before you click!
Google decided to put a "sign out" button in the spot that some of us expect a "post comment" button. If you accidentally click "sign out," then you will lose everything you just wrote. I've done that several times right here, on my very own blog. Don't be like me. Pay attention to what you're clicking.
Thank you for reading. And thank you for commenting. Every comment puts a smile on my face. ^_^
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.